HEALTHY EATING POLICY
- All sugary drinks are banned. Water or milk are the only drinks allowed.
- Drink cartons are banned. We only allow recyclable plastic bottles for drinks.
- Each lunch should contain sandwiches, brown bread, crackers, yogurts and fruit/vegetables.
4. All chocolate bars including chocolate breakfast bars and no chocolate
products including spread are to be included in lunches.
- Chewing gum is strictly forbidden in school.
- Lollipops are forbidden.
Fruit and Vegetables
Little lunch is known as 'Fruit break'. Children must have fruit, vegetables, yogurts, or cheese for this break.
No sweets, bars, biscuits, crisps or popcorn will be allowed.
This rule will be strictly enforced.
We promote the inclusion of fruit and vegetables in children's lunchboxes.
This policy has been reviewed and updated by the Staff and Parents Association on 20th October, 2017.